• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that HotelsGDS.com does not own or control or to people that HotelsGDS.com does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
• HotelsGDS.com collects personally identifiable information when you register for a HotelsGDS.com account, when you use certain HotelsGDS.com products or services, when you visit HotelsGDS.com pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. HotelsGDS.com may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
• When you register with HotelsGDS.com , we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, complete address and contact numbers. Once you register with HotelsGDS.com and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
• HotelsGDS.com also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, HotelsGDS.com cookie information and the page you requested.
• In addition, when you use HotelsGDS.com 's services, you may make some of your personal information public. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
• HotelsGDS.com uses information for three general purposes: to customize the content you see, to fulfill your requests for our products and services (bookings), and to contact you about booking changes and confirmations.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• HotelsGDS.com will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
• HotelsGDS.com will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
o We have your consent to share the information;
o We need to share your information to make the booking you have requested;
o We need to share the information with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless we tell you differently, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.);
o We respond to requests from any Indian or foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authority, agency or officer;
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
o We find that your actions on our web sites violate the HotelsGDS.com Terms of Service or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
• HotelsGDS.com may set and access HotelsGDS.com cookies on your computer.
• HotelsGDS.com allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to HotelsGDS.com 's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit Your Account Information and Preferences
HotelsGDS.com gives you the ability to edit your HotelsGDS.com Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want HotelsGDS.com to contact you about specials and new products.
Your HotelsGDS.com Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
HotelsGDS.com may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions contact us.